[T3] Fuel pump isn't working.

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Tue Nov 2 21:18:46 PDT 2021

Hi again - will have to go off my lousy memory as the car is now parked for the winter.  Going to snow here any day now - just above freezing.

When I turn the key to the ‘on’ position I did not hear a click from under the dash.  When I turn it to ’start’ and crank the motor, the relay under the dash clicks rapidly.  Multiple times per second.  I didn’t hear anything at the relay under the back seat (maybe it is silent?) but I will check the grounds next spring.

I should also mention that headlights and all other lights work, but turn signals do not.  Can’t recall if brake lights work.

Thanks
Jeff