[T3] Ok, WHO has been under the radar that close to me

Dennis Stiefel dad23boys at live.com
Thu Nov 18 08:39:16 PST 2021

Can’t see the car you are talking about but my 72 Fastback was painted back the original brilliant orange. 72 was a pivotal year for orange in vw. 71s and on back are Clementine orange and in 72 it was replaced by brilliant orange. I know this because when my parents bought Clementine new in 72 the salesman told them it was Clementine orange so that’s what we thought but about 10 years ago when we restored it and I took the paint code to the part store to have new paint mixed I found this out. We still call her Clementine. Here is a recent video of her so you can see what that color is like.

https://youtu.be/NEGz3uF6eF8
Dennis Stiefel

Sent from my iPhone