[T3] 69 red interior seat covers was 69 Master Cylinder?

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Mon Oct 11 07:17:33 PDT 2021

Always a little cautious when dealing on eBay - I’m fine with the platform but not very familiar with the vendors.  Will know for next time that you may have extra parts.  Found the new hard line, but not from ISP.

On another note - does anyone know where I can find red interior seat covers (front and rear) for my 69.  I couldn’t find any.  Just to be clear they are tall seats - I believe they are original but have seen other 69s I think that had shorter seats.

Thanks again and happy Canadian thanksgiving to those celebrating.
Jeff