[T3] Odd Variant on YouTube

Terrence Clark ljetronic.beetle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:10:16 PDT 2021

At some point, I figured that I'd seen all of VW's variants that were
available around the world.  But this one is new to me.  It's a nice little
car and unique in many ways.  The tail lights are not type 4 or 914.  The
Brazilians must have had their own local production for several features on
this car along with using global VW sourced parts.  Pretty cool.

I asked Frances about the language because she takes Spanish.  She said
it's Portuguese.  It's quite amazing what can be found these days on
YouTube.