[T3] Odd Variant on YouTube

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 03:36:06 PDT 2021

The book by Simon Glen on the VW Type 3s is very comprehensive, and Chapter
15 deals with the Brazilian models.
It's published by Veloce publishing, ISBN 978-1-845849-52-8  and UPC
6-36847-04592-2.

I got a copy from Amazon when it was first published in 2017..  It's still
listed on amazon.co.uk for £27.79 GB as:-
"The book of the Volkswagen Type 3: Concept, Design, International
Production Models & Development
by Simon Glen ", and is also on Amazon.com at
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=books+by+Simon+Glen&ref=nb_sb_noss for $45.

Lots of photos make it a good book for the cold winter days coming!  (well,
apart from those in warmer parts of the world!)

Buy the book now, and enjoy catching up on all the Type 3 models!

Dave Hall,
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.