[T3] 73 T-3 oil temp

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 18:42:21 PDT 2021

O'Reilly's sells Lucas 16 oz for $20. AutoZone doesn't offer diddly .
AutoZone in the last 6 years maybe more and less. It's next to useless for
my needs. Then the reviews on anything, mostly oil, are useless.

 For $20 plus tax almost $22 and worrying how much to add even with cheap
conventional oil.  I could come  close to just using Valvoline SAE 30 or
40  racing oil.

 Not to say this doesn't work for those who use it. I just don't have any
experience with it.