[T3] Wipers

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Sep 14 15:49:27 PDT 2021

They won't fit, as is. I THINK the 68-9 shafts are 8 mm and the earlier shafts
are 6 mm. I'm not sure about the exact number, but I am sure that the early
shafts are smaller. Assuming there's enough meat in the early arms it might
be possible to drill and ream the early arms out to fit the later shafts. I could
do that work if you could provide a careful measurement of your later shafts.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org