[T3] Wipers

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:21:07 PDT 2021

I already have some new grommets for the body.  Whenever I tried to
search the topic of upgrading to the '70 only style, most would say that
the body would need to be drilled out in some fashion.  Yet no one actually
said how or by how much.  My existing wiper assembly appears to work fine,
but the shafts are just a mess.  Back when I used to drive it (some 25+
years ago), I recall wipers not working so well.  I would just like to make
them better and I'm not concerned about staying 100% stock (as in sticking
with just '69 equipment).  I want functionality although I don't want to
make any significant changes where it can't be undone.

Is there a certain part number to look for when trying to find a '70 only
assembly?

Thanks,
Joe P.