[T3] 73 T-3 oil temp?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:24:49 PDT 2021

Jim :
Maybe when I was younger I could have done that. Nowadays in a few months
I'll be 73 and if I tried laying across the seat I'd end up rolling off .
It's hard enough to see in there just to get the battery out. I should have
charged the battery before I added water. I forgot the mix expands from
heat so after a 2 hour charge @ 2 amps a few cells rose a bit above the
bottom of the fill rings. The battery was not even warm yet the acid/water
mix heats up just enough. There is plenty of room for it to expand so it
won't come out the cap vents and leak on the floor like the Interstate MT42
I had before where the neg side at the top seam was not sealed and acid
leaked out.