[T3] Hood emblem

Larry Thrasher larryt3162 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 06:42:37 PDT 2021

My '68 has the groove in the emblem, with what looks like traces of black paint in it.

LarryT

  On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 8:25, Jim Adney<jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:   I can't explain all these differences. The parts book only shows what was
available as replacement parts at the time those book pages were printed,
so much of what it shows may be parts that have superceeded the originals.
If you've got a good original, paint the groove black and reinstall it.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org