[T3] 69 Master Cylinder?

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Sun Sep 26 18:32:21 PDT 2021

Hi everyone.  I was on the list probably 15 years ago, after I dragged home a 69 notchback from a field in northwestern Ontario.  It’s an automatic, white with a red interior. I got it running, but then moved, started a family . . . and it sat in my shed during that time.  My neighbour and I have started working on it (I hold his drink while he works on it), and we have gotten it running pretty well.  He is a retired IT guy and fixed the computer harness (ECU?) after mice ate through it.  We have replaced the brake lines but found the master cylinder leaking, and internally it’s pitted pretty badly.  Most online sources seem to have them on back order - can anyone recommend a vendor I might have overlooked??

Thanks
Jeff in Winnipeg, Canada