[T3] Clock Regulation?

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 13:22:52 PDT 2022

Thanks Jim.
It used to keep pretty good time, might have been off a few minutes per week or so and it definitely seemed to run slower in colder weather, but maybe in the last year or two it has started to run pretty fast to the point where it gains about an hour a day, so I’ll see if I can slow it down a bit.

-Sean