[T3] Dag Nabbit

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:29:15 PDT 2022

Firstly, I should not have waited this long to open the box.

Decided I had put off assembling the popouts for my fastback long long
enough and got out all the boxes. First thing I did was bring up Brents
nicely illustrated instructions.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5994107#5994107

Turns out way back when I was ordering this stuff, Pacific Parts sent me
the wrong frames. They sent frames for a variant (311.853.321/2). If anyone
needs THOSE, I gottem.

Without rear windows I can't even trailer this thing to the Invasion.

Just placed an order to ISP with all my fingers and toes crossed.

Max