[T3] Brakes fluid ? And reservoir top level?

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:02:12 PDT 2022

I always used DOT 3. Now it states synthetic yet not silicone. I assume
synthetic is man made.
 If I look up brake fluid at Autozone using my car's info I get zero
matches.  I get that plastic containers which all brake fluid comes in
these days can absorb moisture where the old metal cans did not. Plus there
is no date on brake fluid to know how long it's sitting a a shelf.

 I can't see any marks on the Reservoir , I assume the area where the top
seam to the bottom half is the fill line or am I missing something.

William