[T3] 73 type 3 . The ground tree left side of dash.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:02:10 PDT 2022

Just to clarify in the Bentley wiring schematic D will noy show the ground
on the black plug you will only see it looking at the plug and it does tie
in to the 4 way flasher bulb to # 10 and # 12 yet the D schematic does
state 12 is the ground for the fuel gauge and 10 is the ground tree left
upper dash that steel one.