[T3] Brake Hints!

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:41:22 PDT 2022

 Once I know I can open the bleeders and they flow meaning I see fluid drip
out then close them one at a time. I'll do some rapid pumps with all the
bleeders closed then just do half travel pedal push , maybe place something
under the brake pedal  on the floor to limit its travel. The last thing I
want to do is damage  anything in the master.

 I understand feeling the pedal end of travel , Once I find it then place
something to stop the pedal from reaching that point. doing rapid pumps it
is difficult to feel the end of travel. I would think driving it in stop
and go all the time would break up any junk . I guess I,ll get the bleeders
loose , open the bottom caliper bleeder then do a few pumps to get that out
then use the top bleeder to do the fluid change and if i see a lot of crud
do it a few times and just do 5 pumps each time. I can always drive it and
do it again.