[T3] Mechanic's Quiz: 5/16" Vinyl Caps?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Dec 23 13:18:17 PST 2022

When I rebuild Bosch FI fuel pumps, I like to return them with some black
vinyl caps covering the inlet and outlet ports. I bought a bunch of those on
ebay that turned out to be from a company that I can't quite remember the
name of. It's something like Endevco or En-dev-co, but that's not the right
name.

Can anyone tell me what the correct name is? I believe they are in the
Detroit area and specialize in all kinds of automotive hardware. The vinyl
caps came in very nice little green cardboard boxes.

I've run out and need to buy more.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org