[T3] Whats a good 36mm socket

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 10:43:04 PST 2022

I don't know anyone who I can borrow a big torque wrench from. I was still
working at Ford plenty of techs. No place here I can get a loaner from only
3/8.
 Saw one youtube video where a fellow used his 1/2" impact and red lock
tight to tighten the gland bolt , can't say if I trust that. All the videos
I saw were all 4 speed either using that torque myster and a flywheel lock
or a huge torque wrench all were 1/2" drive sockets or 3/8
 using the high dollar torque tool. I've never seen one auto trans.