[T3] VW Film on YouTube

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 10:05:45 PST 2022

Interesting video , had no idea VW put the engines and auto trans through
so much testing.

 My 73 has no rust simply because it never snows here in Calif. Mine was
sold in Calif , still has the undercoat. I imagine that was applied to all
since it was not built here. There is a fine amount of surface rust on the
floor because when I built it the fresh air fan drain was plugged up it
never changed. 98% of the floor still has paint even the floor under the
battery is solid.

 When I lived in IL the 66 beetle the rocket panels broke off the car was 4
years old . A 68 Karmann Ghia rag top I had the floor looked like someone
took a shotgun to it. Almost every car on the road had a fair amount of
rust holes after 4 to 5 years.