[T3] Early GPS?

David Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 15:10:48 PDT 2022

Yes, we have limited access to a vehicle’s tax and test status. There’s no owner or address info. The next level needs s reference number which is on a reminder that annual tax is due. We only pay £20 for the Polo and £30 for the Golf SV, but they are both low emission, and not new. Most cars now are more like £100 to £200, and more for gas guzzlers.

Dave,
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.