[T3] How's the trip going?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 17 18:56:18 PDT 2022

Thinking cap on.
If your losing power due to bad compression, your cranking would be uneven
and the leak test Jim suggest would find that.
When I find im losing the guts its usually that the timing is retarded
because the rubbing block on the points has worn down and closed the gap.
Ive had injectors plug up too causing that, check your fuel pressure.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com