[T3] How's the trip going?

john carartbyjohn.com john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Jun 21 22:20:15 PDT 2022

Well, Jim was right to suspect the rotor before the condenser. Popped in the used rotor that just got dropped off by Jim Becker as he rolled through Winnemucca on his run from Reno to Elko with a nearly 2 mile long train.  Sophy fired right off and sounded much better.  Will take her up to NAPA in the morning to pick up what is now a spare rotor.

Jim also dropped off a complete ZV/JU4R3 distributor so I have back to there as well.

The VW community is the best.

Back on the road tomorrow morning.  Will sleep good tonight!

Thanks to everyone for the advice and support.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device