[T3] 2022 Type 3 Invasion

cyberfastback cyberfastback at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:55:08 PDT 2022

 The Terryville, CT is on June 19th.  Hope you can come so that.  I always find good T3 parts in the swap!!  And it would be good to catch up.

Michael

    On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 10:32:18 PM EDT, Keith Park <topnotch at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

 I too will not be able to make it, too many issues with travelling by plane
right now and of course the Covid,  Really will miss meeting up with my west
coast friends!!

I WILL NOT miss the next one, wherever that will be... if at ALL possible!
Im gonna be real bummed that weekend in June...

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com