[T3] Early GPS?

David Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 01:21:54 PDT 2022

Lovely to see that item again, Jim.
I’d say you’re right on the year. It has the dished wheel and the washer button plus square mechanical fuel gauge which replaced the thermometer style, both mods which the P.O. fitted to my ‘59 before I got it.
Of course you meant RHD, and NO towel rails on the bumpers.
I’ll try looking up the reg on the tax listing - it may be there, though probably scrapped already.

Dave,
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.