[T3] TB info?

Max Welton max.welton.2k at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 10:54:07 PST 2022

The butterfly on this tb seems to fit really nice so I'm sticking with this
one.

Trying to figure out if I can use this TPS as if it were a 3-wire. I need a
better vom to test.

And at least one of the sensors poking into the chamber should be usable
with suitable calibration points. And connectors.

Max