[T3] Voltage and current requirements of Cold Start Jet?

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Mon May 2 20:37:54 PDT 2022

I have a decent one, though I’ve never tried it at cranking speed.  Something to check out after I get the engine bay remote start switch hooked up.  I ran the wire to the solenoid (switched) terminal, but not a thick hot lead form the battery… on my to-do list this weekend.  That way I can check all this out at the side of the road for the rear.
Thanks,
-Phil