[T3] Rear Seatbelts for Fastback

David Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun May 8 08:52:53 PDT 2022

If you have mountings in the rear, I just put new inertia reel belts in the front and fitted the old static front ones in the back.  If your rear mounting points are good you should be able to remove the blanking screws , and fit them (depending on year).
I had to rebuild the areas and reinforce them at the sides as they rust in the UK, and other ‘wet’ places in the world.

Dave ,
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club.