[T3] 2022 Type 3 Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed May 18 09:37:40 PDT 2022

Jim makes some important points and Ive also struggled with weather I can
attend.
Im vaccinated and boosted, but I can still get it and while im not concerned
with any severe case, for me, it does
Mean a trip to urgent care, a diagnosis, treatment....  just to have an
abundance of caution and with a high deductable plan that many of us have,
$$$$ for me If I do get it.
Covid will always be with us, and at some point Ill probably get it, but as
time passes, to less of an extent and we will be even more prepared.

Then there is traveling,  bit too far for me to drive, although with all
those folks commuting around in empty pickup trucks I don’t personally have
an issue
With driving my little VW  on trips I wouldn’t want to add up the gas cost
now, especially with how gouged the price of high test is  at least here in
NY.
and if the high cost weren’t enough the uncertainty about every leg of the
trip is rather high, as Ive been watching our
Business travelers at work deal with this in the recent past.

It will Kill me to miss one, never have, especially since Brian and John and
all of our previous hosts putting their heart and soul into an awesome event
I really look forward
To more than any other!

Going to go KAYAKing one more time, add up the costs and options...  and see
about the time off.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com