[T3] '71 Type 4 in Minnesota

Jens Vagelpohl jens at plyp.com
Mon Oct 24 08:04:04 PDT 2022

Jim,

This is the same car I had wanted to buy in late July 2019 when it was offered by the previous owner in Owatonna/Minnesota. Remember how we exchanged emails about it and I even bought a pressure sensor from you?

I had visited the seller twice and each time the car didn't run well at all. Other than the engine running really badly the car was in beautiful shape. He claimed 33K original miles back then and I thought that was plausible, it was that nice inside and out.

If I was anywhere close I'd consider looking at it again, but I'm back in Germany and container shipping costs have shot through the roof.

jens