[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Sep 6 19:37:17 PDT 2022

Melissa and I are also planning to attend. I'm not sure if our orange '71
Square will be making the trip, but we'll come in something. Yes, planning to
spend 3 nights (Fri, Sat, Sun) in Cincy.

Hope to see quite a few other familiar faces there, too. It's been a long, dry
spell. If you think you can also attend, chime in here and now!

Thanks to Dave, Gail, John, and Jill for setting this up.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org