[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 20:05:57 PDT 2022

[[[I had to think long and hard (LAH) to figure out LOF.]]]

Ooops... I used LOF on an air cooled VW-based site; a place where LOF isn't
common for sure!

In my early life as a gas station mechanic; LOF was written on the work
order instead of writing lube, oil, and filter. And that was 1970's - before
acronyms were a thing!

I know that oil filters don't apply to our stock air cooled engines, but in
my case it does as I added the oil filter mod. when I rebuilt the engine a
few years back.

Sorry about that, Jim!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood