[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

jadney at vwtype3.org jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Sep 18 17:06:53 PDT 2022

On 18 Sep 2022 at 19:37, Keith Park wrote:

> Bingo!  You won me looking thru my stash of T3 mechanicals today for a rear
> hatch catch, Unfortunately I donTMt have one.  I did find that NOS wiper arm I
> needed... totally forgot I had.

I gotta ask, what goes wrong with wiper arms? In other words, what are you doing to your
wiper arms to limit their lifetimes? I've probably got a couple good used pairs here, from '71s
I've parted out.

Some time ago, there was someone on ebay trying to sell NOS Type 3 wiper arms of some
vintage. Was asking WAY too much for them in my opinion. I don't see them as wear items.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org