[T3] Flanders, NJ VW Show this Sunday

cyberfastback cyberfastback at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 11:48:58 PDT 2022

Well,it was another good Flanders Show. 6 Type 3’s and an SP-2.

1973Fastback Auto
1972Squareback beige
1967Squareback custom truck conversion

197XSquareback yellow 1776cc in the camping area

197XSquareback Auto Blue (Ark Mervis’ old car???)

1968Squareback for sale in the swap area $3,750

197XSP-2

Picturelinks below from my Samba gallery:

Partswere average. Only one piece of metal; a used front passenger Side fender1963-4 small wrap around lens - $125

Alot of NOS Hella relays (311 941 583B) and a lot more good used ones as well.

ANOS Wiper motor in box (311 955 113PX)

NOSBosch Cold start valve in Box

2NOS lower front torsion bearings in Box (311 401 301C)

Bunchof owner’s manuals, other T3 literature

Someused wiper arms

ANOS aftermarket FI fuel filter with some damage for $1.50

Andsome NOS Gas heater relays and parts (311 963 139, 311 963 107 6V, and 311 963135A)

Usedside Squareback glass

Somerear NOS lenses and used as well

Gotto see Sarah and her 1969 Bay. Bad news is her Square Marigold was t-boned inOH this Summer. I need to find her a door and front and rear fenders from myinventory.  I know I don’t have a rear apronfor her though but she does have a parts car, I think. She is going to try andmeet you guys at the Cincinnati VW show too.

TheSamba.com :: Gallery Search

|  |  |
TheSamba.com :: Gallery Search