[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

john carartbyjohn.com john at carartbyjohn.com
Thu Sep 22 18:58:44 PDT 2022

Jill and I took her Ghia out for a cruise to get frozen custard this evening.  First time it has seen the road in at least 3 years.  The A/C is all installed and all systems go so far.  I have an appointment at 8:30 in the morning to get the system charged with R134A.  We should be on the road before noon.  It is a little under 4 hours for us to get to the hotel.

See everyone tomorrow afternoon!

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device