[T3] Type 3's at Cincinnati VW show, Sept. 25?

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 13:34:25 PDT 2022

We too had such a great weekend with some of our Invasion regulars. It was way too long since our last get together that Gail & I could attend. Keith and I caravanned, and our T3’s performed admirably to and from Cincinnati, even though we had to drive through thunderstorms on the way home. 26.5 mpg on the highway rain or shine! Many thanx to the Cincinnati VW club for running a very good show at a perfect facility, and on a perfect weather day! I believe our T3 community was well represented 😊

Dave Pallo

’72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York