[T3] Fuel Gauge Grounding Solution

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:05:26 PST 2023

Jim :

 Yes, the one with ground on it is the one I have. I do know the 72 had it
too. It comes off that gauge ground as a double brown wire in the Schematic
. One goes to the gauge ground, the other to the ground tree above the fuse
box up high. The gauge ground is #12 the tree is # 10 . You can see them on
the far right coming off the Flasher switch.  The wiper motor and many
other grounds including the dash lights are grounded there. I'm only going
by the Bentely , but I do remember replacing that plastic plug with the one
from the 72 because the 73 had a loose rivet and I didn't feel like fixing
it at the time. I kept it just in case.