[T3] 73 square auto trans aux air regulator?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 17:08:57 PST 2023

Its Normal for them to start at normal idle speeds cold, with cold oil, warm
up and increase idle speed before the AAR closes and returns it to normal.
They never tracked perfectly but if you want it to close quicker, stick a
cheap 12 to 15V DC/DC converter in there, the element will hold up to that.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com