[T3] Head lamps on left or right a idle , turn signals lash fast.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:10:42 PDT 2023

 Just to confirm, yes the turn signals flash too fast at idle. I need to
create this so I can check the system voltage at the fuse box while not
driving. I had the chance when it happened and got home but I was too
tired. Wife is back in the hospital and I left late and it was dark. Trying
to check this while driving here with the way people drive, never using
their signals or following any sort of rules is impossible. So far when
this happens if I place the car in neutral and the voltage raises enough it
takes a second and the flashers work as they should . Doing this however is
a pain.