[T3] Interior upholstery recommendations

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 04:57:10 PDT 2023

One of our club members did a nice job of replacing the head lining on a Type 3 Squareback, which obviously has more windows than your Notch,  but he used Foldback Stationery clips around the windows to hold the vinyl while the glue dried.  They are easy to apply and keeps things neat.

Dave,
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.