[T3] 73 auto trans type 3 ARR ?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Jun 13 13:36:07 PDT 2023

On 12 Jun 2023 at 11:11, William Jahn wrote:

>  I thought of the TPS. All I know is it is adjusted properly and I hear all
> the clicks ,

Are you aware that the Bentley proceedure for adjusting the TPS is correct
ONLY for '68-9 cars. The click you hear on later cars is NOT the click you
need to listen for. On later cars, setting the TPS requires either the Bosch FI
tester or an Ohmmeter. If you're not sure about this, email me and I can send
you instructions for adjusting the various years.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org