[T3] Getting Ready for the Gathering

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jun 14 07:34:34 PDT 2023

I just got our Comfort Inn reservation changed to a lower rate. It looks like
the best way to do this is to call the Comfort Inn reservation line
(800-424-6423 if in the USA) , give them your previous confirmation number
and ask for the newer, better rate. I tried calling the hotel desk and that
didn't work.

The telephone reservation line gave me a better rate than what I could see
on their web site.

Calling them was a bit of a hassle, but it appears to be the best way to go. I
think I tried everything else first, but the call was what worked best.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org