[T3] Late Model Calipers?

jadney at vwtype3.org jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jun 21 17:41:10 PDT 2023

On 21 Jun 2023 at 23:31, Eric Nielsen wrote:

> What is the "go to" for getting replacement calipers for late model T3s?

By far, the best option is to get yours rebuilt. To the best of my knowledge, correct original
'72-3 Type 3 calipers are not available anywhere. To be fair, I have not spent much time
looking for sources.

I rebuild them for something like $60 each. That's a bargain. This price does not include
pads, replacement of missing hardware, or return shipping. I can supply anything you need at
reasonable prices.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org