[T3] Gilmore Gathering

jadney at vwtype3.org jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jun 21 20:51:02 PDT 2023

On 21 Jun 2023 at 20:57, Keith Park wrote:

> I sure missed seeing everyone!  Glad to hear it all went well.
> And you reminded me how much I miss the Machine Shed, a staple for GE
> employee's visiting healthcare in Waukesha!  Ohh, that cinnamon apple
> crisp....
> If you can take it  after the Ribs!

We missed you, too. And when trying to describe you to Richard & Mary, well, words failed
us.  ;-)

We all look forward to seeing you, as well as Dave & Gail, next time!

A Machine Shed in WI? I had no idea. I picked it because of the name and the fact that it
reminded me of my Granddad's farm. When we got there, there was a John Deere tractor
outside that I could climb up on; took me back to my childhood. I had the Reuben w/cole
slaw; I'm trying to control my waistline.... OTOH, Melissa says, "Too late!"

I just googled Machine Shed in WI. Turns out there are two. Peewaukee and Appleton. The
one in Rockford is slightly farther from us as the one in Peewaukee.

Who knew?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org