[T3] 71 Fastback Blinkers Not Blinking

Terry Coldewey tcoldewey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 15:27:46 PDT 2023

Hello all! I've got an issue with my blinkers not working right.  When I turn on the blinkers the dash lights stay on constant (no blinking or fast blinking).  I replaced the relay and still no blinking.  I made sure all of the terminals (49, 49a, 31) are connected properly.  The emergency flashers don't work at all.  I understand that the relay is for both the blinkers and the emergency flasher so maybe there is an issue with my flashers that might be causing my blinkers not to work?
Also, for more background...this happened after I had major overhaul of my rear brakes.  Blinkers worked fine before that work was done (not by me).  Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!Terry