[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 149, Issue 3

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Mar 10 19:50:59 PST 2023

On 10 Mar 2023 at 13:43, B Fye wrote:

> Sorry Jim,
> On my phone (99% of my time using tech) I have not found a way to trim
> content.  Again, sorry.

My recommendation would be to change your list preferences to individual
emails, instead of the digest. Digests can be useful if there's a LOT of traffic
on a mailing list, but that has almost never been the case for our list. To
change your preferences, go to:

Then, if you respond to an individual email, you'll only be quoting that email
and not an entire digest, plus you'll be responding with the same Subject
line, preserving the thread.

Scroll all the way down and enter your email address in the bottom-most
blank. That should get you to where you can change your options. I'm not
sure if you'll need a password at some point, but it's easy enough that it's
worth a try.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org