[T3] Happy 3/11 day!

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:30:48 PDT 2023

I was visiting with Randy Malcook at his shop the other day.  He asked
about you.  And we were both wondering if your Type 3 work was keeping you
busy.

Randy seemed a bit surprised that your repair/sales of such a small segment
of the population would keep you busy.  Apparently so.
Just a thought:
Would you & Melissa be interested in making a Type 3, "good-weather",
afternoon run to Wollersheim Winery & Distllery, near Prairie du Sac,
sometime this summer?