[T3] Tires for Type 3s?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 18 17:54:04 PDT 2023

I have them on the Notch, Sean is right... excellent tires, except perhaps in the cold.  They have a very low treadwear rating
So I didn’t go for them on the Square as I put a lot of miles on that on the highway and for what I paid, I didn’t want a set to wear out that fast.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com