[T3] How to add power steering to our type 3's

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 08:13:02 PST 2023

[[ it’s got a quarter tank of ethanol left in it. ]]

Yes, Elwood did too. They salted our roads here already, so I siphoned out the ethanol gas (and changed out the fuel filter under the tank, which allowed me to completely drain the gas tank) and then added a full tank of non-ethanal & Sta-bil via 5 gallon fuel cans. Then I ran it and drove it up and down my driveway to make sure the ethanal-free gas was runnin’ thru it.

See – I told you I was crazy 😊

Dave Pallo

’72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, New York