[T3] why the bearing went on my Tranny....

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 08:36:06 PST 2023

 Now I know why everyone says you should replace the wheel bearings on those Harbor Freight trailers.Bob 65 Notch S with factory sunroof

    On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 01:01:14 AM EST, jadney at vwtype3.org <jadney at vwtype3.org> wrote:

 On 14 Nov 2023 at 20:25, Keith Park wrote:

> Secret footage of where the bearings at a certain transmission shop come
> from:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DNJVKNMHuSY

I'm afraid I've watched a LOT of those third world repair videos, but this one, along with the
battery rebuiding one, are probably the most disturbing. OTOH, curious minds wonder how
well this works.

Do you suppose this is one of the secret processes that David does for his pampered cars
over the winter?  ;-)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

If you need more help, contact: gregm at vwtype3.org