[T3] Its TIME!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 09:44:49 PDT 2023

Playin gentile games with the throttle in the old car
an extra point for every mile more
Past the last big hill under steady throttle
Hearin the tranny rumbling 'neath the floor

Despite not getting worse for the past couple thousand miles the 600 mile
trip to Richmond Va

Finished off the noisy bearing in the tranny!  I made it, but the last
couple hundred miles sounded like

There was gravel in gearbox!

Still shifts fine.  but its going back home on a car carrier.  Amazing how
noisy the tranny can get and still work.

Hope to pull it apart this fall and have my Tranny guy rebuild it over the
winter, ready to go back in come spring.

Was wondering when I was going to do this, now I know!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

 <mailto:topnotch at nycap.rr.com> topnotch at nycap.rr.com

 <http://www.topnotchresto.com> http://www.topnotchresto.com